Q: Is there a warranty or guarantee for your products?
A: Absolutely! We guarantee you will be completely satisfied or we will refund 100% of your purchase price. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied:
- Contact us either by email at, Sales@LiquidGlow.net or by using our “Contact Us” link found at the bottom of every page of our website within 30 days of your purchase.
- We’ll contact you by email within 2 business days, if return of the product is required this contact will include your Return Authorization number and a return shipping label. We’ll refund your money within 2 business days of receipt of your returned product.
- If return of the product is not required, we will refund your money and contact you by email within 2 business days of your contacting us to confirm your refund.
- This guarantee applies to all products sold by Liquid Glow.
Q: Is there an order in which to use your products?
A: Only for the Glazing Polish and Sealant Wax. If you are going to use both products (which you should for best results) you use the Glazing Polish first and finish with the Sealant Wax.
If you want the best results possible, then we recommend a three step process, starting with our Quick Paint Cleaning System.Wash car first
Step 1) Go over entire car with the Quick Paint Cleaning System. You can clean the paint, windows, headlights, taillights, and chrome. This step makes your paint as clean and smooth as possible, laying the foundation for a stunning polish and wax.
Step 2) Use our Glazing Polish to remove swirl marks and polish your paint to a mirror finish for the ultimate shine.
Step 3) Put on a coat of our Sealant Wax, which contains genuine carnauba wax, to protect your paint with the long lasting durability of a synthetic sealant while providing the deep, rich, water-beading liquid glow of genuine carnauba wax.
Q: Will the Wheel Cleaner hurt my chrome wheels?
A: No, its non-acid formula won’t harm any wheel surface when used as directed. Painted, chrome, polished, or powder coated, our Wheel Cleaner will bust up brake dust and road grime leaving your wheels gleaming.
Q: Do your products work on black vehicles?
A: Not only do they work on black paint, they work amazingly on black vehicles!
- Our Quick Paint Cleaning System cleans through the “greying” layer that can occur on black paint and reveals the original black color.
- Our Glazing Polish removes those swirl marks that show up so annoyingly on black paint and provides a smooth shice.
- Finally, our Sealant Wax protects with the long lasting durability of synthetic sealant, while the genuine carnauba wax in our Sealant Wax gives black paint a deep, wet, liquid glow.
Q: What do I do if one of your products is a little difficult to remove from my paint?
A: This can happen to any car care product from any company for any number of reasons. Should you find any of our products not wiping off easily, don’t worry. Just dampen a cloth with some water and wipe the remaining product off and dry the area. Water will NOT interfere with how our products work or affect the layer of product that bonds to your paint.
Q: What happens if I don’t put a coat of wax on after you use the QPCS? Will it hurt the paint?
A: No, if you use our Quick Paint Cleaning System’s cleaning bar with our Quick Detailer & Spray Wax your freshly cleaned paint will be protected by the sealants and wax in the spray itself. While it is true that our Quick Paint Cleaning System removes existing wax (it can’t be helped, our system cleans EVERYTHING from your paint leaving it perfectly clean) the Quick Detailer & Spray Wax protects your paint.
Q: How often should I polish and wax my car?
A: That really depends on how much sunlight and outside atmospheric exposure your car gets. Obviously, a car that lives in a garage at home all night and is parked inside a garage at work all day will need to be polished and waxed much less often than a car that lives outside day and night. In general, a car that parks in a garage day and night needs to be polished and waxed once a year, a car that lives in a garage at night but outside during the day needs to be polished and waxed at least twice a year and a car that lives outside 24/7 should be polished and waxed every three to four months.
Q: Can I use these products in the sun?
A: We highly recommend using our products, and indeed all car care products in the shade. Using them on hot paint in the sunlight usually causes the evaporative ingredients in the formula to evaporate too quickly, before its job is done.